Everything about Prizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Escape the Destruction: Part 1 of 3

Go down

How to Escape the Destruction: Part 1 of 3 Empty How to Escape the Destruction: Part 1 of 3

Post  sangbmt Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:14 am

To all the prophets we give our greetings of peace, our salams. May the peace, the beneficence, and the blessings of God be upon them. (As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu kulluhu.)

We also give our greetings and our supplications (salawat) to the angels. May the peace, the beneficence, and the blessings of God be upon them too. (As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu kulluhu.) I testify that none is god except God. (Ash-hadu al-la ilaha ill-Allahu.) Blessings be upon them all. (As-salatu was-salam.)

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, Most Compassionate. (Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim.) The 124,000 prophets came to this world and brought the explanations that were given to them by God, the Lord Almighty's (Allahu ta 'ala Nayan) divine words of grace. They taught about the creation, this world, and the hereafter (awwal, dunya, and akhirah). Some people accepted these teaching and some did not. Many opposed them and many more just did not want them.

All the messengers (rasuls), the prophets, and the angels Jibril, Mika'il, Israfil, and 'Izra'il (peace be upon them all) asked of God, "The destruction of the world is drawing near. Please dispel the times of destruction and make the times of eternal life (hayat) be complete. Allahu, please strengthen people's faith (iman) and hearts and give them certitude. Amin."

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, Most Compassionate. (Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim.) May the peace, the beneficence, and the blessings of God be upon us. (As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu kulluhu.)

O God, the One of limitless grace and incomparable love, may You protect us with Your grace. O Mighty One who has no comparison, no parallel, may You protect us with Your grace. O Mighty One who has no equal and no helper, may You sustain us. Amin. O One of perfect completeness, may You sustain and protect us with Your grace. The One who has no separations, no form, no shape, the One who is beyond religions and has no differences, the One who has no relations, the One who does duty with compassion, the benevolent One, Allah, may You send down Your benevolent grace and shower us with Your blessings. May You protect us from the destruction of the world and the worries of the world. Amin.

May You give us Your heart (qalb) which protects us. With Your benevolent and gracious looks, open Your eyes of grace and protect us. Amin. Your benevolence is our treasure; other than that we have nothing else. Amin.

In the name of God, Most Merciful, Most Compassionate. (Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim.) May the peace of God be with you. (As-salamu 'alaikum.) Precious jeweled lights of my eyes, my rightful children, my loving children, born with me, jeweled lights of my heart (qalb), my precious brothers and sisters, may we pray to God that we have an eternal life without death. With courage, may we resolve to escape from destruction and to separate ourselves from evil. May we join with goodness and dwell within God, the Good One, without ever separating from Him. May we search for truth and its benefits. May we have certitude in and a love for prayer, so that we may separate from ourselves this destructive world and live in the love and protection of Allah. Amin. May You protect us with Your grace.

Precious jeweled lights of my eyes, we must have certitude in Allah alone. With courage, may we intend to live without separating from Him, to hold onto Him and trust in Him alone, to die within Him and disappear in Him, and to live under the benevolent gaze of His eyes in all situations and in all thoughts. May we cut away our thoughts and differences and live with His thoughts and dwell in His love. May we intend to be held within the look of His eyes and live with Him.

steroids
accessories gothic

sangbmt

Back to top Go down