Everything about Prizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions, Cowboys and Bears - Oh My!

2 posters

Go down

Lions, Cowboys and Bears - Oh My! Empty Lions, Cowboys and Bears - Oh My!

Post  sangbmt Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Fall Sports Traditions
October and November is the best time of year for sports fans. As the baseball season is winding down with the World Series, High School Football on Friday nights, NCAA football on Saturdays and NFL Football on Sundays is taking its place. This is also the time of year the NBA season starts back, and we can't forget about the NHL and NASCAR. Talk about sensory overload!!

Some great family traditions are created while tailgating at the event or tablegating at home. A weekend afternoon of football, friends and family means a hot grill and a cold beverage with plenty of appetizers in the mix. Bratwurst, burgers, shrimp or steak can't go wrong for a sports filled afternoon.
Thanksgiving Classic
Each year, the NFL hosts the annual Thanksgiving Classic, a football tradition going back as far as 1902. There are three NFL games played during the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States. The first two are hosted by the Detroit Lions and the Dallas Cowboys, with one team from each conference playing either team on a rotating basis; a third game, with no fixed opponents, has been played annually since 2006. Several other NFL teams played regularly on Thanksgiving in the past, including the Chicago Bears and Chicago Cardinals (1922-33; the Bears played the Lions from 1934 to 1939 while the Cardinals switched to the Green Bay Packers for 1934 and 1935)

This annual tradition creates bonds and unforgettable memories as generations of families gather around with their favorite beverage screaming at the TV and munching on snacks as they wait for the main meal.

For most families, that main meal is turkey, and there is none other than a juicy, golden brown deep fried turkey. Once you try this succulent treat, baking turkey will seem like a crime! Grilled turkey is delicious too! If you have never had turkey on the grill or deep fried, treat your family to something incredibly juicy and delicious, Deep Fried Turkey!!

telefoni avaya
seo malta

sangbmt

Back to top Go down

Lions, Cowboys and Bears - Oh My! Empty Re: Lions, Cowboys and Bears - Oh My!

Post  be_map1512 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:16 am

Some great family traditions are created while tailgating at the event or tablegating at home. A weekend afternoon of football, friends and family means a hot grill and a cold beverage with plenty of appetizers in the mix. Bratwurst, burgers, shrimp or steak can't go wrong for a sports filled afternoon.

electronics
Building services Engineering Light

be_map1512

Back to top Go down