Everything about Prizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 100 DJs by Google Search Volumes

Go down

Top 100 DJs by Google Search Volumes Empty Top 100 DJs by Google Search Volumes

Post  sangbmt Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 am

One week left until voting closes on September 23rd for the most important and prestigious poll in the dance music history - DJmag's Top 100 DJs . Everybody's excited, venue owners, promoters, clubgoers, music lovers, fans, and probably most excited of all are the DJs themselves.

But how accurate is the Top 100 DJs poll anyway? There is no transparency, DJmag doesn't tells us anything besides that they "attract over 350,000 votes a year", but other than that there is no insight into the data. At least tell us how many votes each DJ received? What countries voters are from? Age and gender shouldn't be that hard to breakout. I'm not suggesting they aren't doing a good job, as I'm positive British blokes on DJmag's team work hard to provide us with the most accurate information while combating fraudulent votes. All we're asking is a little bit more insight and transparency.

Google's Top 100 DJs

While thinking about transparency and other tracking measures I thought about Google Keyword Tool which provides search volumes for any keyword entered. No, I don't think Google Keyword Tool will be replacing DJmag's Top 100 DJs poll anytime soon, but it can offer additional insight into DJ popularity even prior to DJmag's results.

Let me know what you think about Top 100 DJs poll and Google search volume concept in the comments bellow. Also if you enjoyed this read please ‘like' us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter or whatever other social media outlet you're using.

Thanks everyone and good luck to all the great DJs this year.

vestidos de comunion
Roof Waterproofing

sangbmt

Back to top Go down