Everything about Prizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Know About Audio Terminator

Go down

What Do You Know About Audio Terminator Empty What Do You Know About Audio Terminator

Post  sangbmt Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Tere are several ways and optoins for delivery of adio to your listeners. I use products Audio Terminator, part of my site.

Durring my reecent tele-seminar my greetings to play automatically strts when you go to this page. Thewre is an audio version of The Terminator, when you create your button, you can choose, I want him to play automatically each visit and I want the visitor will have to click the play buttno, so you have a chpoice. Audio Terminator That is what I use.

To download the free audio, what am I dooing to do it after the audio editing I will uplad audio filees to MP3 file formaat, and I put it on the site in a folder, and then when I want to do that an MP3 is available for those who come to Web page - say, I write "download here" on the web page, and then I consider that the text "Download here", and I have links to audio files. So when someone comes to the web page they could take a mouse button and click the right mouse button and save the file to your computr.

But this is the key, releasing your auudio. Do not haord your audio. Never put the audio up that you can play only because it only upsets people. People want to take their sond to them, and they want to take it on the road, and they want to play it their way. Do not know how to market your going to listen to his interviews, to give them a choce.

Be able to downloaad it, of course, the premium advantage, and you can use this advantgae to bribe your visitors to give up their name and email address. In ceating a product that's another option. You can have three differnt levels. Let's say your selling a series of audio interviews on the transfer of marketing. You coudl freely level where they can only play, but they can pay a motnhly fee to download them and take them with you on the road. You can charge even more if you give them auydio and transcripts. So if somenoe more otions, people are willig to pay for it, and that has value

skin lightening
custom kitchen cabinets La Jolla, CA

sangbmt

Back to top Go down