Everything about Prizee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo 3 - Xbox 360

Go down

Halo 3 - Xbox 360 Empty Halo 3 - Xbox 360

Post  Mr007 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Halo 3

Woot! I think I might be the first person on this forum to play it. I went to the midnight launch party at the gamestop I preordered it at. It was fun, my mom won $50 and I won a sticker... But hey, I got Halo 3. It's awesome from what I've played of it with my brother in the last 4 hours, some of the online game modes are confusing as fu**, but I'll get used to them eventually...

They've got a mode called Forge where you can go through and edit the levels, it's fun, you can grab warthogs and atvs and what not and drop them on people.

Overall I give this game a 9/10, it'd be 10/10, but like I said the game modes confuse me...

I'll post more information on it when I'm not so tired, it's 4 AM as I'm typing this.

I tried looking for 2 plasma swards so I could dual wield them, but I could only find 1 at a time.

Other thoughts: I really need to find/beat Halo 1 and 2... I have them both, but Halo 2 is lost beyond lost...

rpg the game
trucks

Mr007

Back to top Go down